I held a Spy for the very first time today!!

Keep in mind, Pursegrrl, one's Spy is never enough:graucho:. Proceed with caution.​

Oh, to hell with it... PROCEED WITH WILD ABANDON!!!:yahoo:

attachment.php

Oh. My. God. I'm going to short out my keyboard with all the drooling going on here!! :drool::drool: And those Gauffres...are you trying to kill me here, LOL!! :okay:

^^ Love that petrol. For a girl who only buys black and choco brown bags for the most part this could corrupt me. Oh Decophile...your coffers are simply tdf!!

This reminds me of my first touch Pursegrrl......it was in Vancouver BC at Holts and they had the squirl Spy...it was like heaven to touch...so beautiful...even with being attached to a security code!!

This reminds me of my first touch Pursegrrl......it was in Vancouver BC at Holts and they had the squirl Spy...it was like heaven to touch...so beautiful...even with being attached to a security code!!

guess you never forget your first!! :graucho:

dang as soon as I find a new job this is top of my list, ladies. :yes::supacool:

OMG decophile!!! i LOVE the way you display your handbags! what do you use??

and yes, once you start with one spy, the addiction starts!
I love your avatar, Shopping:drool:

I use this purse hanger.
p112797b.jpg

I have a wall inside my walk-in closet with all my bags hanging. It makes surveying the whole collection and daily bag switches much easier.
There are real cute ones with various designs on them but they cost about $35. Not worth it IMO especially since you won't see the design anyway once the bags are hanging. So I found the same thing in a plain color, less fancy, but only $8. You can find them here http://www.mileskimball.com/mileski...rage+&+Organization&ProductID=85771&SiteNum=0

^^ Love that petrol. For a girl who only buys black and choco brown bags for the most part this could corrupt me. Oh Decophile...your coffers are simply tdf!!
Pursegrrl, we're all pulling for your new job celebratory SPY purchase:wlae:. Hope it happens soon and that you find a new job you love.