I heart purpleness

beautiful bag, beautiful colour...and your avatar is soo cute!!!
congrats!

Why thank you so much! I will pass the compliment to Otis - he loves attention and compliments. Haha!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments ladies! If you are considering this amethyst color, it's truly beautiful. I kinda want the all leather one too. Hehe!

OMG!!! Love those sandals!!! where did you find them?m i just bought a grest purple dress today they would look great with! i love the amethyst sig sabrina! i think i will get this next pce

OMG!!! Love those sandals!!! where did you find them?m i just bought a grest purple dress today they would look great with! i love the amethyst sig sabrina! i think i will get this next pce

Thanks mrod! I got them at Macy's. I went to one of my local stores and saw they had finally gone on sale. I had been eyeing them for months. They didn't have my size, but the SA was super nice and tracked a pair down for me at another local store. I was very excited to get them. I hope the next PCE will be sooner than later because after seeing your leather amethyst Sabrina I seriously want both as crazy as that sounds.