I heart my mini Mabel...

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
I used my black mini Mabel for the first time last night and I am SO happy with it :heart: A perfect bag for the evening. Managed to fit in everything I needed - with room to spare - and it just looked so cute :tup: It's been in my wardrobe for over a month now and I was dying for an opportunity to use it. I might carry on using it for daytime for the next few days and I'm definitely going to bring it on holiday.

I love the soft goat - it's lightweight, robust, smells divine.

I've now got large red Mabel in my sights :love:

Glad that your mini mabel done you proud last night! It does look soo cute! Have you posted it on the whats in your bag thread? Would be good to see how much it holds (hint hint) :angel:

I don't think I got any photos last night when I was dressed up :rolleyes:but here's the modelling pic I took when I first got the mini Mabel:
SMLMiniMabel.jpg

I think that a tiny girl (maybe 5ft, size 6) would be able to get this over the shoulder.

But not me :lol:

I like just carrying it in my hand; or handy to carry on the arm if you've got a plate of food in one hand and a drink in the other ;)

Mabels are so cute! I saw red one today and went speachless for a second :biggrin: then I noticed that the SA was asking me something..

^^^^^^ Ditto!! So glad you love it! BTW - ole ole has a gorgeous brown reg size Mabel if anyone is interested....... Choco Roxanne too. I am slapping myself right now since I have stuck myself on the sofa ban!!!

^^^^^^ Ditto!! So glad you love it! BTW - ole ole has a gorgeous brown reg size Mabel if anyone is interested....... Choco Roxanne too. I am slapping myself right now since I have stuck myself on the sofa ban!!!

Kroquet I saw the choc Roxanne - very nice! Any sign of your slow boat today?