I Heard It Through The Grapevine . . . and I'm just about to lose my mind !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [FONT=&quot]Ooh, I bet you're wondering how I know
    About your plans to let me go
    For some other
    Bal that you knew before
    Between the two of us Bals
    -
    I thought you loved me more

[​IMG]
    [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]It took me by surprise I must say [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]When I found out yesterday ....

Don't you know that I heard it through the grapevine[/FONT] -
    [FONT=&quot]Not much longer would you be mine

Oh I heard it through the grapevine
    Oh and I'[/FONT][FONT=&quot]m just about to lose my mind
    Honey, honey yeah

[/FONT]

Continued...[FONT=&quot]
    People say believe half of what you see

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[/FONT]Oh, and none of what you hear
    [FONT=&quot]You keep sayin' that you're so confused ...
    But, if it's true please tell me dear

[​IMG]

Am I on my way back to the store ...

[​IMG]

for the other
    Bal you loved before[/FONT]?

[​IMG]

Don't you know that I heard it through the grapevine ...
    Not much longer would you be mine

Oh I heard it through the grapevine
    Oh and I'm just about to lose my mind
    Honey, honey ... yeah

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][​IMG]

2. ^^ HA HA HA, Brilliant!! that really cheered me up this morning! gorgeous bags, thanks for putting a smile on my face

3. :biggrin: Thanks Von! I was so torn on which Raisin to keep! The GGH is really really special, amazing leather, and drop dead gorgeous. The GSH is just more "me", and I know I will wear it alot more. I was just trying to justify the GGH bag because everyone seems to prefer it to the plainer GSH one.

I'm glad I made you smile! :smile:

4. Hahaha! Love your poem! And you are right, looking at your photos, the GGH is just so beautiful!! That babe def. has my vote!!

5. That raisin with GGH just about blew *my* mind away! love your poem too hehe

6. Love it, imonpurseblog. I had to sing it to myself while reading it :jammin: Both those bags are absolutely gorgeous!!

7. Hot! Smoking!

8. I have a Giant Raisin Day with GSH and I must say that I just prefer that color with GSH. It sounds like you made the right choice here because
    you are listening to your heart. Congrats and carry her often!

9. Very funny ... you could be "The Tonight Shows" next host! I will be singing this song all day long. Not sure whats worse admitting I know this song and giving away my "OLD" age or not being able to get the tunes out of my head. Gorgeous, GORGEOUS bags, congrats!!!!

10. ^^ Yeah, I was just coming back to say that this song is now stuck in my head. Thanks! LOL!

11. I have the GSH, i prefer it as it's more casual which i'm only ever casual, both gorge :yahoo:

12. How creative you are! I love both, be happy that you can decide that you only will keep 1! Enjoy..

13. ^^I was just thinking the same thing :smile:

Imonpurseblog: I love the GSH with this color, so I think you made the right decision - plus it's the one you love! Gorgeous. And, I like the song, too.:smile:

14. the raisin GGH is TDF!!!

gsh is lovely too!!! :smile: :smile: congrats!!

15. love, love, love both bags - gorgeous photos, gorgeous bags - what is not to love about them????? You found two great bags, with great leather, great saturation!!! I agree with you about the gsh.

I think that Bal knew what they were doing when they began limiting the GGH to just the Bal stores - it makes you want the GGH more, even when it might not be the best choice.