I have to wait another 2 weeks until I get my RMs!! </3

xIcyBluex

I want it.
Jul 15, 2007
I ordered an Elephant MAM from the Seattle Clutch Superbowl Sale on Sunday. I got two Matinees from Plazatoo and two MAMs from Bluefly on Mon/Tues. I got the shipping info and have been tracking them multiple times every day.... Looks like they are set to be delivered on Monday...

I'm going back to school this weekend. I was home for Chinese New Years... I usually go home every other week or so but because of the distance it gets really tedious sometimes. I don't have a car so I hitch a ride with a friend going in the same direction. I'm so dissapointed!! I was hoping that they would get delivered by this afternoon... All the packages are in the local DHL/UPS facility in my town to... =( Too bad the post doesn't run on Sunday!!

Sorry about the rant. I've been looking forward to getting my bags all week that I could barely focus in class sometimes!! (especially the boring ones) Looks like I will have to tough it out another week.

I have this bad habit though, of buying bags while I'm waiting for a bag in the mail. Its like a consolation prize or something for having to wait lolll.

Anyways, I'm sad that I won't be able to see them for another week or two. But I will post pictures as soon as I get them!! =)

The waiting is hardest part, as the song goes. You'll love these bags and by then, you'll have created at least 122 outfits that perfectly compliment each bag. I'll look forward to your photos.

I'm sorry you have to wait that long. But I totally know what you mean. Sometimes I have things sent to my home address or my school but then they don't come in time so then I have to wait even longer. All this wait will make you feel even more exited. :biggrin: I can't wait to see pictures!