I have to stop visiting this forum right before bed!!

I wait till my fiancee falls asleep , then I creep upstairs for one last peek at the bags .....am I pathetic or what ?

And in the A.M. I get up before him , which I have always done , but instead of making his lunch and doing my normal routine I've found myself drawn to the computer . By the time he gets up I'm rushing around , making lunch , making cappucino , feeding the dog , ect.ect... When he says , " What have you been doing for the last hour hon? "

OMG , he's about to get up in 10 mins , I just realized ! I think I'll be talking him into going out for lunch today !

It's terrible isn't it, going to bed thinking about bags, lol. I just got 2 bags recently and I'm already thinking about the next one and how I'm going to justify it. Dh was just telling me last night that I need a cheaper hobby :blah: . Phooey!

Tell me about it!
I spend every spare minute on this forum, especially Chanel, and it can't be good for me - I have so many on my wish-list now!
It's typical too, the year I have no money, I constantly read mags and books which tell me this year (particularly f/w) for chanel has been its greatest for bags!

Not fair!!

My fiancee says :' what you don't know cannot hurt you bank balance, !' in his attempts to stop my day and night dreaming of MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHANEL bags!

SoCal said:
Yes, I am back on-line again as well... The conversation is as addicting as the bags (and I tend not to talk about "these things" with my colleagues)...

I know!! I am a physician and most of us aren't on the cutting edge of fashion. My colleagues would think that I am nuts with this bag fascination! (don't mean to disrespect you fellow docs!):roflmfao:

macp6 said:
I know!! I am a physician and most of us aren't on the cutting edge of fashion. My colleagues would think that I am nuts with this bag fascination! (don't mean to disrespect you fellow docs!):roflmfao:

I can very much relate...I am an "outlier" on my campus... But I am OK with that! :yes:

And I have you all! :flowers:

I read an article written by a Columbia prof...she argued you can be intelligent and love shoes... My thoughts exactly! (Well, related to bags...)

roey said:
I feel your pain! I am carrying a Nine West wallet in my Chanel bags and driving a 10 year old car. I need to start dreaming about reality, LOL!

We must live the same life:lol: Replace the 9west with coach and add 2 years to your 10:roflmfao: . Hey I can't buy couture and have a car payment.

LOL, yes, my next wallet will be a Coach from the Outlet store!

When my Mom visited from Phoenix last week she called my car a sh*tbox. It's a 1995 Nissan; it might not be modern but it's clean and it runs. I don't drive enough to warrant fancy wheels. So anyway, Mom says she is going to fly Dad up to take me car shopping and I said, "Great, I hope he's paying because I'm not having a car payment!"

PGN,
Please tell your husband that I could also join you in the 12 step program. OMG, this is addicting. I had to do a really important briefing at 8: this morning , just so tired. Of course, I parked far away for the building bacause ever thing else was taken. Thought I had no need for my umbrella. OMG, when I walked out it was not raining it was storming. I have never in my life been so wet, just terrible. Did I just say how tired I am , uhmmmmmmm, and I am on the forum. I need the program for sure. Just one more check and I am going to bed. I wonder how that dark silver 2.55 reissue looks. I think Japs posted something about a copper. I really need to go to bed.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: This thread is cracking me up. The first thing I think of in the AM is how much my boobs hurt and then I go & wake the baby up to eat... THEN I put her back to bed and am on here (its blocked at work). I dream about bags all night and then think about it during the day at work... and then I check when I get home before the baby wakes up and sneak on as much as possible before I go to bed. It is a SICKNESS... we should form a 12 step group... I AM A FRIEND OF BILL W. - my name is JAP and I'm an ADDICT..... a BAG ADDICT that is!! LOL!! I love this thread. I am way too addicted to bags!!!

PGN said:
I check the forum before I go to bed and then all I can think about when trying to go to sleep is all the bags I am dying to get and how I can

sounds very familiar. last thing I check at night and first thing I check in the morning...and I check all day from work. Yikes.

You guys are so funny, I am just laughing so hard, again. I am really need some help. It is so early in the morning over here. Saturday morning may I add. OMG, and I am not in bed I am looking at bags. Japs that is just funny, I cannot stop laughing. Hurting boobs, 12 step program, and bags. We need the program!!!! Every morning I just spring out of bed and run to the computer. Just cannot wait to see the new posts. By the way have you actually seen the dark silver or the copper? Keep us posted, it is in the middle of the night in N.Y. trusting you are sleeping well. Be sure to run out and do some bag looking today. Ask lots of question about those two colors and tell us asap. Just think fashion week for spring/summer will be coming up in October. I imagine Chanel will continue to keep us in need if the 12 step program. By the way your baby has the most beautiful eyes. Have a great weekend.