I have to stop visiting this forum right before bed!!

1. truly...all these gorgeous bags make my heart race!
    Now I can't wait to get the big bag and am nervous that Paul is not going to put one aside for me in both leather and vinyl so that I can choose (or get both--good point about the ark, SoCal)...
    I feel like I am missing out if I don't get something in the cloudy bundle collection...
    Ditto on the diamond stitch (or outdoor, was it?) because I really love the leather...
    Oh my gosh, I can't get the 2.55 burgandy out of my head!!

I am sure I am forgetting something...and it just never ends!!

Deep breaths, deep breaths.....

Goodnight, kindred spirits!:love:

2. Sweet Chanel dreams!

3. NIGHT!! LOL!! I feel the same way!!

4. I feel your pain! I am carrying a Nine West wallet in my Chanel bags and driving a 10 year old car. I need to start dreaming about reality, LOL!

5. Sweet dreams!

6. Good Night!

This season is a killer isn't it? :sigh:

7. This forum does funny things to your thoughts and desires! Sleep tight!

8. Roey, you sound like me! :lol:

9. :roflmfao:

how did I miss that priceless quote from Roey!?:lol:

10. i am addicted to this forum and the bags.

11. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    This is so true! And so me!

12. So, I am not in this alone. It is 5:00 here and I just sprang out of my bed to the forum. I went to bed thinking about that bronze reissue and why the h... is it taking so long. I have a really, really, big meeting at 8:00, which will probably go on for ever, OMG! I hope I can focus, good morning to all of you later, bye!

13. i usually sleep around 12. now i sleep at 3 .....all because of this addictive forum...arrrgggg

14. :lol: I guess it's good morning now! I do the same thing. I check the forum before I go to bed and then all I can think about when trying to go to sleep is all the bags I am dying to get and how I can afford them all!:girlsigh: Then when I get up I am on the forum before work! DH is always rolling his eyes at me telling me I need a 12 step program!!!!

15. [:roflmfao:
    Loved the responses!! we have lots in common!
    good morning!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice