I have to share. This seller done lost their mind!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. At least the shipping is free! :lolots:

2. I was able to snag one off ebay for $50 total... :graucho:

3. lol

4. I do have to agree that it is obnoxious. I can't stand when something is listed waaaay above retail when the item is still available online/in store. I just don't get?!?!?! :nuts:

5. Crazy! That reminds me of a listing I saw recently for an Ocelet coin purse starting at $60!!! It sells for $39 at the outlets!

6. If she can sell it for that price, I say more power to her. :smile:

7. What I think is funny, is how a lot of people do not think to check Coach.com before they bid...on a bidding auction item.
    A $48 wristlet suddenly becomes a $96 one....and it's all their own doing. If only they checked the website... That, to me, is more funny than sellers fixed prices. LOL!

8. Some fool will buy it.

9. I just ran across something on ebay today, don't recall what, but it was listed as RARE and it was just released and is very much available on the website!:rolleyes:

10. The ones that get me are the sellers who put up an MFF bag, and a not-so-rare one at that, with the MFSRP (or a few bucks less than MFSRP) as the BIN!

We Coachies know that most MFF bags were never sold at MFSRP unless they are exact re-issues of FP bags, but a casual buyer might not know that.

A little buyer savviness can go a long way....

11. Like the Ocelot capacity wristlet going for $150 (retail $98)

Uhhh okay......NEXT!

12. They probably don't know that you can order items directly from coach. I didn't know that until I joined TPF!

13. Some of these sellers are unreal. They prey on buyers who don't have a clue what these items truly cost