I have to share my excitement

I have a large black muse and my mom has coveted it for as long as I have owned it. I have been trying to decide what color to get her for Christmas. I just stumbled upon a camel patent muse on BlueFly -- which is absolutely perfect for her. Her wardrobe is very classic (i.e Ralph Lauren herringbones, rich tones etc) so this will be perfect.

AND I got an amazing deal on it (<$950 for a large patent muse)!!!! I am so excited!!!! I am attaching a copy of the pic from BlueFly...

Attachments

• muse.jpg
    muse.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 63
I have a large black muse and my mom has coveted it for as long as I have owned it. I have been trying to decide what color to get her for Christmas. I just stumbled upon a camel patent muse on BlueFly -- which is absolutely perfect for her. Her wardrobe is very classic (i.e Ralph Lauren herringbones, rich tones etc) so this will be perfect.

AND I got an amazing deal on it (<$950 for a large patent muse)!!!! I am so excited!!!! I am attaching a copy of the pic from BlueFly...

sounds like your mom and i are about the same age, and i have the camel nappa leather one, which i use all the time. great gift and great deal!!!!!!!!!:tup: