I have to say it was my lucky day that day - Dark Beige Python Tote

MIffy27

2 many Chanel bags!!
O.G.
Jun 24, 2007
I proudly present to all of you my new dark beige python tote, which I received on Monday:

DarkBeigeTote2006a.jpg

This is the same one that Cory has (and thanks for the inspiration Cory :flowers:) but mine is in the dark beige colour scheme.

The price was supposed to be US$6,295 BUT I got a <drumroll> 25% discount!!! :yahoo:How insane could this be? The colour is a lot more vibrant than the photo appears to suggest.

Now, Oscar thank you speech time.

Thanks for Cory (again) for the inspiration, Larkie for her tips on python, Mia for being the worst enabler and James at Bloomies Chestnut Hill for answering my emails on the tote and offered out of the blue one day that I could have her with a 25% discount! If there were a competition for the Best Chanel SA for the year 2008, James would win this competition by a mile.

So thank you.

Big snake will make her debut when the weather gets cooler here. ;)

^^^ Wow! What a great bag and a great deal! I recently started becoming interested in Chanel python bags. I've been so tempted by the recent exotic acquisitions by our lovely tPFers. Your bag is a beaut!

I can't believe he offered you a 25% discount on this bag! Lucky girl!

^^^ Wow! What a great bag and a great deal! I recently started becoming interested in Chanel python bags. I've been so tempted by the recent exotic acquisitions by our lovely tPFers. Your bag is a beaut!

I can't believe he offered you a 25% discount on this bag! Lucky girl!

You know good deals like this rarely rarely happened to me so I was very surprised when the discount was offered! Have you read the CSI thread? There are still two totes left in the US from the 2006 "Python Mania" collection. If I come across any in other places, I would let you know. :yes:

Haha... why? spent too much lately.... my latest acquisition was the black WOC, it is the perfect purse to go with my clutches ;).. luckily I have not been bitten by the Chanel pythong bugs yet...tho I hope to find my perfect Nancy Gonzales tote one day :P

Thanks, S. Why are you on a ban?

You naughty girl! All that time you had one coming and you didn't say!

How so very awesome that you got a 25% discount - that's totally insane!

It's beautiful of course :heart: Let's see a modeling picture, please.

Haha... why? spent too much lately.... my latest acquisition was the black WOC, it is the perfect purse to go with my clutches ;).. luckily I have not been bitten by the Chanel pythong bugs yet...tho I hope to find my perfect Nancy Gonzales tote one day :P

NG tote? Very wise indeed. I am very very vain. :sweatdrop: I need to have that CC plague on my bags!

:P Mon, if I were given a choice, I would prefer to have the one you have but I was too late in the game and there's no small one left. I would not have bought this one if I were not offered the discount!

Now, I am going to sell it with a 25% mark-up on the original price. Come on, come on, give me an offer, give me an offer!! I am a reseller disguised as a Chanel addict!!! :supacool:

Words in red = joke.

You naughty girl! All that time you had one coming and you didn't say!

How so very awesome that you got a 25% discount - that's totally insane!

It's beautiful of course :heart: Let's see a modeling picture, please.