I have to let 1 go. edith or paddy?

Pls pic one to sell!

• Edith Whiskey (new)

• 06 Blanc Paddy ( used twice)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for the edith. I have a blanc paddie as well and I absolutely love:love: it! I just think the paddie will become a cult classic because it is a very unique design and Chloe's first 'it' bag (I could be wrong about that, pls correct me if I'm wrong). I was never into Chloe bags until I saw the paddie JMO.

I'd say keep the Paddy, sell the Edith. When the fad with school/professor bags is over again, the paddies will have retained value where as the Edith, while a nice bag, isn't going to be all that.

This one is so tough - I agree with both ET and Perja... it would help to know what the rest of your collection is besides these, spy and birkin. Two paddys is a lot if you feel you're done. Edith is a similar shape but so diff from birkin.... hmmm. I cannot bring myself to vote anyone off the island!

Hmmm, what's the color of your other paddy? Still have it? You might chose BJ birkin over blanc paddy every time.

If it's financial, I'd sell spy + one paddy for the best $$ return. Keep one paddy for casual/deconstructed bag, and see how you feel about Edith once you see it too...could use one more casual bag....?

I would sell the paddy only because you have another paddy already. And it's always nice to have another tote like the Edith. I love big bags and am always toting everything around with me.