I have to have one (or both) of these!

?

Which Pochette?

1. Tulum

2. Cancun

3. BOTH

4. Neither; you already have two Wapities!

5. Neither; get something else (please suggest)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. The same way I have to have everything, apparently :lol:.

I was browsing vuitton.com -- like that's a big surprise:girlsigh:-- and I suddenly decided that my digital camera would look adorable in one of these. Never mind that I already have the Monogram and Multicolore Wapity :P. So anyway, I've decided that I want one of these:

Pochette Tulum, $330, 3" x 4.2"

[​IMG]

I love love love the twist-lock closure, and I like that it has the snap hook. I know that the Wapity strap can be bought separately, but is there any way to attach it to the Pochette Tulum?

Pochette Cancun, $285, 3.7" x 4.5"

[​IMG]

This is also one of the cutest pouches ever :love:! But if it's bigger than the Pochette Tulum, why is it cheaper :huh:? Also, does anyone know if the strap is removable, if I want to just put it in a bag as an accessory case?

So ladies, please help me decide. Tulum or Cancun? Or both :angel:? And what are the pros/cons of either one?

2. tulum is cuter heheheh... :love: how about rift?:yes: it is better than cancun:yahoo:

3. i looked at that too, but i don't like it in either the Multicolore or Damier

4. hmm the white one is cute,,, go get the tulum.. :love: i dont like the cancun...:yucky:

5. I like the Tulum. :love:

6. Knowing you sandra, you will probably end up getting both! Hehehehe....

7. I like the closure in Tulum, plus the key chain ring. It looks cool! :yes:

8. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

9. can a strap be attached to the Tulum, or is it just the snap hook? i wish the Tulum had a strap like the Cancun!

10. Tulum! It can be hooked onto the d-ring so that it always stays safely inside your bag! Off subject but how much is the wapity strap?!

11. Denim??

[​IMG]

12. I like the tulum more b/c it is cuter and I also like the key hook. Adds a nice touch

13. i saw somewhere on this forum that it's $110 :wtf:

it's cute, but it wouldn't really go with a lot of my stuff :sad:

14. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! That much? You might as well get a cles or another wapity at that price! But yeah get the tulum it's cute and it'll match like everything you have! :yahoo:

15. omg Khoipond89 , that denim is too cute!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice