I have to ask - about the Ali

Jul 25, 2007
I see that everyone loves it so much, so maybe I'm mistaken. I thought I saw an Ali (just from the pictures everyone posts here) on a lady in the restroom at Nordstroms recently, and she was a petite person like me and the bag looked absoultely HUGE on her. Is it a really big bag? I mean it looked almost ridiculous. It was that whiskey color, I'm pretty sure, and I guess it was older because it looked kinda worn (I know that's the Legacy leather), but Im sure I was staring because I never saw one in person!

I dont think so.......
DSC00240.jpg

It is big, but not overpowering. Def. smaller than a large carly.

Candace thank for the modeling pics - no it doesnt look huge at all! I wonder what she was wearing. It was the same front flap-like thing, and believe me it wasnt a knock-off because she was very well dressed, had on nice diamonds, Tiffany jewelry, etc - you can just tell she wouldnt wear a fake, know what I mean?! Hmm maybe she was just especially small! Oh well - it looks lovely on you, Candace.

I know what you mean. If you ever saw a pic of Hayden Panetiere with her white Ali, it totally overpowers her but still looks good, but i like big bags. The person who posted the pic wearing the white Ali, It looks absolutely gorgeous on you !