I have three Questions? please r/o

dotnative

O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
Any news on the redesign French wallet with 8 CC holders?

Which speedy do you recommend for someone 5"3"? Speedy 25 or 30? I tried them at the store and I cannot decide. The 25 seems a bit small but very cute and the 30 seem too big and slouchy.:confused1:

Last Question: Those who have a BV (I know most here love BH) does it make a great everyday/work bag even though it does not close completely?

Thanks

Any news on the redesign French wallet with 8 CC holders?

I have the monogram french purse with new 8 cc slots. Here's my post:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/my-french-purse-pics-74384.html

The vernis FP is very pretty but still have 4 cc slots.

Which speedy do you recommend for someone 5"3"? Speedy 25 or 30? I tried them at the store and I cannot decide. The 25 seems a bit small but very cute and the 30 seem too big and slouchy.:confused1:

I'm 5'3" also and got the 25. I think it's perfect. If you don't mind the sag factor and need more space to fit your things, then you can go for the 30. I personally can't rock a 30.

Last Question: Those who have a BV (I know most here love BH) does it make a great everyday/work bag even though it does not close completely?

Thanks

I have the BH and find it really practical. I chose it over the BV because I don't want to "dig" for my stuff.

BV has a nicer look to it for your height and because it is vertical. You can wear it closer to your body so you don't have to worry about the closure.

I am 5'3 and have the 25. I think it depends on what you are putting into it. I can put SO much into my 25 - it's a little deceiving. Both are awesome bags. I think most ppl on here would recommend the 30 though.

i'm 5'4", and i can't go any bigger than the Speedy 25. it can hold a lot, so you should be fine with the 25

i prefer the Batignolles Horizontal because it's not as deep as the Vertical and the shape and style itself looks better

i will say go for the 25, but if you think 25 is too small
30 will be just fine too

i have a BV, and I love it.....it looks very nice no matter its full of stuff, or you just carry your wallet! i just LOVE it!