I have the worst timing!

purse-cursed

My HG changes daily
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
Dear Coach Outlets,

Thanks for putting out gray patent 'Ashley' bags right after I bought my FP gray patent Sabrina on Ebay. Also, thanks for putting out pink tartan bags in all kinds of styles right after I got my pink tartan Glam tote. I didn't even get to enjoy my getting-hard-to-find bags for a month beforehand. Argh.

That is all.
Purse-Cursed

I know, I feel your pain purse-cursed. I was just at the outlet two days ago and I was carrying my pilot cranberry sabrina, and the SA tried telling me they just got in the same bag. She was referring to the mff ashley...I had to quickly and nicely correct her that they were completely different bags. The SA said that she didn't think they looked much different. I left the conversation at that.

I know, I feel your pain purse-cursed. I was just at the outlet two days ago and I was carrying my pilot cranberry sabrina, and the SA tried telling me they just got in the same bag. She was referring to the mff ashley...I had to quickly and nicely correct her that they were completely different bags. The SA said that she didn't think they looked much different. I left the conversation at that.

:lolots:

ARGH. At least we who are in the know, will know they are the orginals.

I am tired of these MFF bags of the FP styles. They are getting MFF Garnets I hear for black Friday. I think they should only do MFF accessories, like the silver/black ocelot accessories...they did not make a MFF bag, like the Audrey (yet) and did acessories only.

Oh they are completely different!!!