I have the so black boy ...but not in love

devilishanj3l

Mar 23, 2017
I don't know what to do I purchased this privately and paid sell over rrp. Thinking I'll love it when it came I was a bit disappointed tbh as I have the iridescent purple mermaid boy bag I was comparing it to that as that's my favourite. What should I do ? I love the cheveron new iridescent two tones bag

I don't know what to do I purchased this privately and paid sell over rrp. Thinking I'll love it when it came I was a bit disappointed tbh as I have the iridescent purple mermaid boy bag I was comparing it to that as that's my favourite. What should I do ? I love the cheveron new iridescent two tones bag
Can you show us the bag? Any options for a return?

Yeah it happens. We think we love something and turns out we don't love it like we thought we would. Especially not enough to overpay for it. It's not our fault really. If these designers made the items accessible for the consumer to at least see it in person, then we wouldn't be urged to want to buy, buy, buy. It's a beautiful bag, but I'm definitely not in love with the So-Black Boy compared to the Classic.

Yeah it happens. We think we love something and turns out we don't love it like we thought we would. Especially not enough to overpay for it. It's not our fault really. If these designers made the items accessible for the consumer to at least see it in person, then we wouldn't be urged to want to buy, buy, buy. It's a beautiful bag, but I'm definitely not in love with the So-Black Boy compared to the Classic.

You make excellent points, Jazzy. They want us to buy into this 'limited quantity' hype, so we buy the bag & then it doesn't meet our expectations [emoji853]

Ah well, I think OP can sell it for the price she paid, she will just have to wait for the right buyer to come along & that can take time.

I guess the question is, how long does OP want her funds be tied up for?

I absolutely beyond adore it! But since u don't, u should wait up selling it when it becomes super rare. It's over the top in demand.

But since it's a black bag... are u sure it won't come in handy?

Reactions: Plumeria233