I have the Palm Spring PM and just ordered the mini. Which do you prefer? Anybody have both?

I have both. I have to say that I use the mini more often as a crossbody bag. There are days when I need to fit more and the PM is perfect for that. I say the mini is a great everyday casual bag and the PM is good for outings. I often use that when I take the kids out to the park and other outdoor activities.

I had both. I sold the pm and repurchased the mini. I don’t know if I wasn’t packing the pm right but I felt like it just held a tiny bit more than the mini. Idk. I also prefer the versatility of the mini’s straps.

I had both the PM and mini. Bought the mini to use as a crossbody bag - not as a backpack - and found that it was too heavy on my neck if it was stuffed. Great little bag but I prefer the PM. I can fit more and it sits comfortably on my back. My reasoning for owning both? Use the mini as a crossbody travel bag without worrying about weather, etc. Use the PM for my daily commute to work. I ended up selling the mini and keeping the PM. Hope this helps a little.

Reactions: Grande Latte
I stalked all 3 and in the end I wanted the MM. I like larger bags, speedy b's both in 35's NF GMs the MM is perfect for me. The MM isn't that much larger then the PM and the front pocket on the MM can hold my phone and keys. PM can't.

Last edited:
I ordered the PM and loved the size but hated the puffy straps, I could not get past them. So I returned the bag. I would love to own the Mini but it is always "Call for availability".

I've now only begun to face this dilemma. I prefer the size of the PM< but can't get over the puffy straps too. The mini is super cute, but I want more capacity, but the straps are too thin. Arghhhh......

Reactions: Maxie25