I have the Blues. . .

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm stuck. . . I want a blue bag. . . did anyone get anything in BLUEMARINE? VOO? Anyone? :P

2. baghag411- I don't have anything in bluemarine, but I took a look over at MHB and the minilisa, sex bomb, and boogie look gorgeous in that color. Well, the mona lethal does, too. No help at all, I know... :shrugs:

3. I'm just kinda surprised there are no reveals. I know how some ladies love their blues!! :graucho:

4. Us blue ladies I think have the wallet blues to go with our color choice! LOL! I have been eyeing a Blue marine Sexbomb...but have yet to pull the trigger!

5. Kinda thought so Deb :sad: I'm still uncertain of which style, so I guess I'll be patient.

6. I'm really considering getting the bluemarine Sex Bomb. It is SO beautiful and I have no blue bags. Shocking since I wear jeans so much...and I love blue....

7. I just snagged a Blue Marine Sexbomb in the MHB sale...we could be bag twins...just saying!:P

Will reveal it for you Hags!

8. WE ARE WE ARE!! I totally snagged one too. I am practically giddy. Even my hubby was impressed with the purse. I have trained him well. ;)

Double reveal for baghag! :P

9. :ghi5:Bag twins!

10. i have the blue velvet tumbleweed and love it!

is the bluemarine lux leather different than their crunch leathers? cuz i hate the way the crunch wears.

11. Lux is a newer version of crunch. I think it wears a bit better, but it still wears.

12. I figure my skin wears as I age....so should my purses. ;)

13. loveloveluv lux :biggrin: Can't wait to see the reveals!! The bluemarine reminds me a bit of the cobalt, although maybe a bit lighter? Gorgeous!

Joan

14. I just checked UPS and my bag is schedule to arrive tomorrow (Friday)!!!! :yahoo::dothewave: