I have the best sister ever!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I had a pretty rough week last week and had to make a really tough decision that made me very sad. My sister sent me this flower keyfob as a surprise to cheer me up. I know it's not much, but it means SO much to me!!! I love my sister!!! :hugs:

[​IMG]

2. Awww!!! How sweet of your sister! That's so cute!!! That is my favorite keyfob! I hope you are feeling better now! Congrats on your pretty new addition!

3. What a great sister! Thats so awesome! I love this charm too!

4. awww what a sweet sister!!! :yes: You are truly lucky.. I am glad it brightened your day! :tup:

5. Awwww, I wish I had a sister too. How sweet of her, I hope your week is looking better now.

6. Thanks everyone! She really is the best! I will think of her and how sweet she is every time I see this charm!

7. Cute charm and such a cute sister too! Congrats!!

8. That's so sweet of your sister! Congrats.... it's too cute :smile:

9. You are so lucky, my sister is a mess and I wish I had a sister that would do something like that!

10. cute and congrats on the great sis

11. i wish i have a sister..coz mine are all brothers and they could never understand such things..
    btw, nice fob !!

12. what a sweet gesture.
    she's a good girl!

13. Sweet -- wish I had a sis....or a brother even. Congrats!

14. That is so sweet! Sisters are awesome!

15. what an awesome sister, congrat's on the cute gift.