I Have the Balenciaga Blues - Bad!!! Bleuet Oval, Anthracite & Bleu Glacier Money

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
OMG I am fairly bursting at the seems to show you all my new treasure :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I got home from a really stupid morning at work and found two packages on my doorstep. I thought no way are those my bbags cause I asked for Sig Required on those packages. But I grabbed them: one was from Bal Paris and the other was from Nordies :nuts:

Here is my newest bbag love!!! A gorgeous, super perfect Cornflower Oval!!!

IMG_5354.jpg

LOL: I put the pepsi can in there as a point of reference for the color

Here she is with the ANTHRACITE wallet (OMG, on what planet does this look like the ocean?!?!?!) and Mom's (yup, she claimed it) Bleu Glacier money wallets:

IMG_5368.jpg

Those are beautiful! I've never seen the Anthracite up against a blue before....totally changes the dimensions of color. Very, very nice!

As I mentioned before, I have heard of SAs stating that anthracite looks like a stormy ocean at night, so I guess that's what's going on here.

Otherwise, these are a couple of lovely wallets and an oval clutch. Money wallet rock!!

Love your oval!!! It look fab in cornflower.......it's such a pretty color. Are you keeping your "ocean" wallet? WTF?:roflmfao: If you still want something bright, I think people have mentioned seeing vg and fb moneys around even aqua which I consider a caribbean blue.