I have received my black bow and I don't like it.

jumalca

May 13, 2008
Hello!

I have received todey the black bow I won on ebay and I don't like it. It's from the first season with golden hardware and I see it too shiny in contrast with black leather.I'm so upset:crybaby::crybaby:

I think the Black Bow from the first season has to be one of the nicest bags from the Bow range! I think the golden hardware makes it more sophisticated. :smile:

Post some pictures of your lovely bow perhaps?

Oh no, I'm sorry you don't like your black bow - I personally love how the gold stands out against the black on the first season Nero bows!

But how you feel is the most important. Maybe you would be happier with the new black bows that has the silver hardware? I would hold onto the bag for a couple of days .. you might gradually fall in love with it. And if not, you can always put it back on Ebay and put the $ towards a bag you love!

Yeah, don't be too upset, I think you will like it eventually. I have one too and I think it is very practically and it looks very nice when you are wearing beige or ivory colour. :yes:

i actually own the black and i know exactly how you feel. i was looking for allumino, but they were all sold out so i opted out for a black, which i later regretted because i thought it looked a little cheap. i bought it at a miu miu store so i couldn't even receive a refund! (only credit) - i decided just to keep it. it's a great every day bag and it's pretty durable compared to the other miu miu bow colors - i don't have any sealant cracks or damages, and i've had it since january (and have been using it quite frequently!). i think if you're really unhappy, you should try to resell it back on eBay.