I have really fallen for the MC Carnet de Bal in black. Any reasons not to buy it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really like the looks of it on elux, the colors look very bright and cheery! It would be my first MC piece! I would be using it as an address book mainly...maybe as an id and money holder when going out. Anyone have any opinions on this piece? :confused1:

2. I held back on it because of the address book.. I don't use address books at all. But that's my own reason, and its pretty small too. I think it only has two card slots. I would hold out for something bigger. Good luck with your decision! :biggrin:

3. Thanks:smile:

4. I absolutely love mine ! I bought it a year ago and after getting tired of using it as an address book, I put credit cards and business cards in it.

5. I have one too and I love it, but I tend to use the white MC one more. They do fit a lot though and they're super cute! P.S. I use it as a card case, not address book. =)

6. I really want to buy one also - I would use it as both address book - or a business card holder. :yes:

7. I also want the black one! My mom has the white one and I think it's adorable with the little mini print on it. :heart:

8. The black MC in this was my FIRST ever LV! I use it as an address book and also have one of those clear photo holders slipped in the front pocket, which I have some small pictures in. My personal tip: Instead of using a ballpoint or flair pen to write in my addresses, I use a pencil -- no bleeding ink that way!

9. its too small to write in, i got one as a gift and use it at times for my extra cards. thats about it.

10. Can anyone post a pic of the inside.....curious what it looks lik/ how much it holds? TIA!

11. It's so small.. that was my big deterrent as well !

12. [​IMG]Thanks bagfetish. I found your pic...Cute! I think not functional for me though.

13. I have it and I think it's very pretty. I haven't used it though. Sorry, I'm not much help. LOL.

14. Agreed ^^, I only have it because it was a gift. Otherwise i wouldnt go out of my way to spend the money.