I have now converted my sister!!!

morgan20

Happy
O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
My oldest sister always liked Mulberry but now my second eldest sister has now been converted!!

I bought a Somerset shooper in Oak about six weeks ago, they both loved the bag and have purchased them in the last week. (black and oak)

Isn't it great when you have introduced someone to Mulberry!:yahoo:

My oldest sister always liked Mulberry but now my second eldest sister has now been converted!!

I bought a Somerset shooper in Oak about six weeks ago, they both loved the bag and have purchased them in the last week. (black and oak)

Isn't it great when you have introduced someone to Mulberry!:yahoo:
Sorry Shopper:smile:

Oh well done! Oh now you can go on family shopping trips!!! And having sisters that understand handbags is something to be treasured!

We should be getting commission for our converts and their purchases! I'm currently working on a lady in at work, she is so close to getting an Antony! Maybe we could put this to Mulberry :P

Oh well done! Oh now you can go on family shopping trips!!! And having sisters that understand handbags is something to be treasured!

We should be getting commission for our converts and their purchases! I'm currently working on a lady in at work, she is so close to getting an Antony! Maybe we could put this to Mulberry :P

My sisters always had similar taste to me so they were easy to convert!!

There is a woman at work that loves my bags, but would not be willing to pay the price.

I should be getting commission- I have friends that have asked me to look out for discounted genuine Mulberry bags, since I have never paid the full price for my bags.

Oooh congratulations. I'm trying to convert my friend at the moment - she's a Dior lover. I was with her when I purchased my Phoebe from Bicester and I tried to get her interested in the other bags there but there was nothing that took her fancy. I'm still trying though!

I saw a Chocolate Somerset Shopper in the summer in Bluewater reduced to £130 and I really wish I had got it now!

Oooh congratulations. I'm trying to convert my friend at the moment - she's a Dior lover. I was with her when I purchased my Phoebe from Bicester and I tried to get her interested in the other bags there but there was nothing that took her fancy. I'm still trying though!

I saw a Chocolate Somerset Shopper in the summer in Bluewater reduced to £130 and I really wish I had got it now!

£130 wow!!!:sad: I paid £240 for mine in Boros/Croydon. It is such a beautiful bag if you like big bags and I have a extra canvas strap with mine!!!

£130 - good price! Well done for your willpower Ali - i am a total sucker for a bargain.

Well I very, very nearly went for it but I think that if I had got it, it would have been only because it was such a bargain rather than the fact that I really wanted it. I don't really think that I would use one - its a little big for me. (That's when I got my Somerset Shoulder Bag).