I have not 1 but 2 bags for my first RM reveal!

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
The RM addiction begins (for me)! Let me just quickly say I was always a lurker and I have posted comments but never a reveal so I'm super excited to share these with you Minkettes! I just celebrated my birthday yesterday so one was my fiance's gift and the other was a gift to myself. I first found the MAM on eBay...who knows, maybe it came from one of you? Anyway, I have always wanted a black bag with blue zipper track. A few days ago I had my fiance bid on it for me since he asked me what I wanted for my birthday so I thought that would be my first RM. Well, I had to return something yesterday to Nordstrom Rack and so I checked out the handbag section and came across my 2nd RM, the Nikki cross body. Wow, I love both bags equally especially for their functionality. :yahoo: Now I know why you girls are so addicted to these bags!

Attachments

• RM MAM.JPG
    RM MAM.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 121
  • RM MAM 2.JPG
    RM MAM 2.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Nikki Cross Body.JPG
    Nikki Cross Body.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 121
  • RM family.JPG
    RM family.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 93
And here are the modeling pics...

Attachments

• Cross Body mod.JPG
    Cross Body mod.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 178
  • RM mod 1.JPG
    RM mod 1.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 122
  • RM mod 2.JPG
    RM mod 2.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 129
  • RM mod 3.JPG
    RM mod 3.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 111
Wow, the bags are awesome. Happy Birthday. I have never seen a Nikki Crossbody, isn't that a Rikki? I know I'm new, and still have a lot to learn. But love the bags, and your modeling pictures are awesome. Congratulations.

Wow, the bags are awesome. Happy Birthday. I have never seen a Nikki Crossbody, isn't that a Rikki? I know I'm new, and still have a lot to learn. But love the bags, and your modeling pictures are awesome. Congratulations.

You are correct, it is called a Mini Rikki. Essentially it's a Mini Nikki with a longer strap so it can be worn X-body!

You are correct, it is called a Mini Rikki. Essentially it's a Mini Nikki with a longer strap so it can be worn X-body!

Whoops! Sorry about that, you're right. It's just that it looks just like a Nikki but with a longer strap! I love it to death!!

Thank you all so much for letting me share in my new addiction.....hmmmm....you may see me back again..:graucho:

Beautiful!!! I really like the Rikki! Is the charm on your bag from Talbots? I just ordered it yesterday. It's very pretty!

Yes it is!! My co-worker bought it for me for my b-day. She knew I liked it - she brought in the new Talbot's holiday catalog and I kept commenting on how much I loved it. It's very 'me' and it goes perfectly with the RM's. Congrats on yours, you will love it. :smile: