I have no business even thinking about another one..

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It has been 3 weeks since Eluxury delivered a white MC trouville to join the family which consists of a Mono Speedy 30, Montsouris GM Backpack, make up case, and a small white MC agenda. Now, I am thinking someday I should add a black MC. What is a good style to get? Should get a nice used one due to cost? Please help me with my latest obsession.

2. My first thought was a black MC Trouville, but since you have a white one, are you looking for more variety?

How about Alma?
    [​IMG]

or a pochette accessoires?
    [​IMG]

3. Lodge PM!

4. Lodge GM! Both me and Gergirl have the Lodges and LOVE them! right?

5. Oooh, how could I have overlooked that? I like the Lodge even more than the Alma, but not as much as Trouville, LOL.

Great choice!

6. Thanks for the sugestions, I will take a look at the lodge. I do like hand held bags and the ultimate would probably be the speedy but its pricey. Does the Alma have short handles like the trouville or longer like the speedy. I love the trouville but its tough to carry on the arm with the shorter handles. I love the PF, its so nice to know that I am not the only one who thinks so much about LV.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice