I have new shoes!

Yiiipeh another memeber of the "nudeclub" lol, welcome!
I just love these shoes and your fuchia simples are gorgeous too, congrats to two great additions for spring!

Thank you Jellybebe, RRSC, DeeDee, My Purse Addiction, Stinas, Noegirl, Toiletduck, gemruby, purplekicks, lorrmich, danicky & catcat!! I am soo excited and I am so happy that everyone is making me feel even more excited about my new additions!!

My Purse Addiction, that is so funny (not really, or course) about your toe. I also got a 2nd degree burn on my left foot last summer because my coffee flipped out of my cup-holder. Luckily I had leather loafers on which protected most of my foot but the top skin of my foot took 6 weeks to heel. So my left foot has been through a lot in the last year!!

I'm sorry about your misshaps, but the gorgeousness of your CLs should make up for it. Love them both! My suitcase ran over my big left toe last September and the bruised discoloration is still there, slowly but surely growing out. I have to camouflage it by wearing dark polish.

uuuuugggggghhhhh I absolutely LOVE your fuchsia patent simples! I had the fuchsia kid leather but these are so rich and vibrant looking. You're so lucky!

And omg the nude Yoyos could not be more divine! I'm holding my breath for nude VPs, but now I'm wondering if I should hunt for Yoyos instead...

Congratulations on your new beauties! :heart:

Kamilla, shopalot, Lavender, ashakes, & fanAddict, thank you so much!

It's funny that you mentioned the Nude VPs, FanAddict - I was thinking of holding out on buying any patent nude CLs in case they rerelased the VP this summer or fall. But while I was at Saks, I tried on the VPs they had (They had the brown kid, brown satin, and black satin). I also tried on the Pillates (sp). And I discovered that the VPs look really bad and chunky on me. I think because I have such long toes and the peep toe is wider than on the yoyo. Anyway it made my foot look chubbier than it is. Which made me so sad because I love the VP. But it was the excuse I needed to buy the Yoyo.

Congrats on your magenta simples~ the color is just the right amount of purple-y pink~~ don't worry about the toe, it'll be healed and you can wear your yoyos just in time for spring!