I have never thought I love her, but now I DO ^-^ (with pix...)

coffeebaby

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Didn't have time to introduce her to you gals in the last weeks and now here she goes...

I saw her when I visited local Chanel boutiques but just took a quick glance on her and didn't care about it... just thought it's a LONG cluth

About 2 weeks later, I went to Chanel boutique with my friend again and the SA showed me a metallic blue double sided clutch with gold chain which is the same size as mine (10" x 4.5" x 2")... I tried it on, OH, it's unexpectedly stunning, u know, I didn't care for it as I thought it's a bit weird with double sided pockets... however, I had hesitation on it due to the double sided thing and thus I put it down and shopped around... about 3 minutes later, I spotted her... my love :heart:....

Although I have a metallic black in 226, I picked it right away... haha, just couldn't help loving it :love::love:, it's chic but classy, nice for casual and formal events...:yahoo::yahoo: It would be super if it comes in metallic red, but the SA said local Chanel shops only have it in black, anyway, still love it :P:P

Attachments

• Image012.jpg
    Image012.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 710
  • Image011.jpg
    Image011.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 708
  • Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 681
By the way, here're new members in my small Chanel family :P

1st photo (from top to bottom)
08 Metallic black w/ gold hardware in 226
08 Distressed black w/ silver hardware in 227 (Mobile Art version)
08 Metallic black flap clutch

2nd photo (from top to bottom)
08 glazed pink lambskin jumbo
08 Distressed black w/ silver hardware in 227 (Mobile Art version)
08 Metallic black w/ gold hardware in 226
08 Metallic black flap clutch

Attachments

• Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 667
  • Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 651
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Lovely bag...congrats:yahoo::yahoo:

Wow coffeebaby congrats on your scores! Love the glazed pink jumbo!

Yeh, it's gorgeous ! But I have been torn in deciding whether keeping it :girlsigh:... i'm almost broke for buying these goodies :sweatdrop: :P and may let it go if i can find a sweet new home for her...

here's a close-up on her

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 57
I love your clutch reissue. It's beautiful and functional!!

I saw this purse at the Tysons Corner boutique in black and navy. Had it been made in patent red it would have been shipped. The patent red they had, I could hardly tear my eyes away. The huge minus for me was the accordian effect. It's looks as if it's on sterioids; I so wanted to sit on it to flatten it. Don't ya know the patent red is available in the double compartment reissue. Each section is a mere 5 inches. Won't fit a checkbook ledger. What kind of hell is that? Just being cute doesn't cut it, it's got to be functional as well.