I have never thought I love her, but now I DO ^-^ (with pix...)

Love the clutch. And you have a fantastic collection. Think about keeping the pink - adds a nice colour to your family!!!
BTW, can I ask how much was the gorgeous clutch?

:yahoo: Congrats! how do you like the drop of this bag? Double sided one is fun, but wish the compartment don't have that barrier. Model pix :drool:!

You meant the drop chain? well, I like it a lot and this is one of the reasons I bought the cluth... u know, I always want to free my hands when I carry a cluth to a party and this chain is so perfect, it's gold and slim that adds sense of elegance and classy on it!

Yes, the double sided one is fun and trendy, eps. the metallic blue with gold chain... but having spent that much money, I would consider a more classic item tho :graucho:

Love the clutch. And you have a fantastic collection. Think about keeping the pink - adds a nice colour to your family!!!

I bought it in HK at around US$2,300, noticed that Nordstrom's look book it's priced at US$2,250.... yeah, thanks for your advice :love: and my friend just also convinced me to keep the pink and I think I'll, am going to pull her out tomorrow morning :P

I bought it in HK at around US$2,300, noticed that Nordstrom's look book it's priced at US$2,250.... yeah, thanks for your advice :love: and my friend just also convinced me to keep the pink... am going to pull her out tomorrow morning :P