I have never thought I love her, but now I DO ^-^ (with pix...)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Didn't have time to introduce her to you gals in the last weeks and now here she goes...

I saw her when I visited local Chanel boutiques but just took a quick glance on her and didn't care about it... just thought it's a LONG cluth

About 2 weeks later, I went to Chanel boutique with my friend again and the SA showed me a metallic blue double sided clutch with gold chain which is the same size as mine (10" x 4.5" x 2")... I tried it on, OH, it's unexpectedly stunning, u know, I didn't care for it as I thought it's a bit weird with double sided pockets... however, I had hesitation on it due to the double sided thing and thus I put it down and shopped around... about 3 minutes later, I spotted her... my love :heart:....

Although I have a metallic black in 226, I picked it right away... haha, just couldn't help loving it :love::love:, it's chic but classy, nice for casual and formal events...:yahoo::yahoo: It would be super if it comes in metallic red, but the SA said local Chanel shops only have it in black, anyway, still love it :P:P

Attached Files:

2. By the way, here're new members in my small Chanel family :P

1st photo (from top to bottom)
    08 Metallic black w/ gold hardware in 226
    08 Distressed black w/ silver hardware in 227 (Mobile Art version)
    08 Metallic black flap clutch

2nd photo (from top to bottom)
    08 glazed pink lambskin jumbo
    08 Distressed black w/ silver hardware in 227 (Mobile Art version)
    08 Metallic black w/ gold hardware in 226
    08 Metallic black flap clutch

Attached Files:

3. Wow coffeebaby congrats on your scores! Love the glazed pink jumbo!

4. :yahoo: Congrats! how do you like the drop of this bag? Double sided one is fun, but wish the compartment don't have that barrier. Model pix :drool:!

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lovely bag...congrats:yahoo::yahoo:

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Awesome chanel collection, love them all.....esp ur matte black reissue;)

7. It looked fabulous on Rachel Bilson, and I'm sure it'll look drop dead gorgeous on you! So show us some modelling pics please :woohoo:

8. lovely collection :smile:

9. Gorgeous clutch! I LOVE all black Chanel bags too! ;) Congrats on the clutch, we want modeling pics!

10. what a sexy clutch! and great collection!

11. Gorgeous clutch and lovely collection!!

12. Yeh, it's gorgeous ! But I have been torn in deciding whether keeping it :girlsigh:... i'm almost broke for buying these goodies :sweatdrop: :P and may let it go if i can find a sweet new home for her...

here's a close-up on her

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      80.4 KB
      Views:
  13. Congrats on the new clutch, it is pretty. Your collection is also very nice.

14. Your Chanel family is so drool-worthy! Congrats on the new addition!

15. I love your clutch reissue. It's beautiful and functional!!

I saw this purse at the Tysons Corner boutique in black and navy. Had it been made in patent red it would have been shipped. The patent red they had, I could hardly tear my eyes away. The huge minus for me was the accordian effect. It's looks as if it's on sterioids; I so wanted to sit on it to flatten it. Don't ya know the patent red is available in the double compartment reissue. Each section is a mere 5 inches. Won't fit a checkbook ledger. What kind of hell is that? Just being cute doesn't cut it, it's got to be functional as well.