I have never posted in this forum...

Mattd7474

Bronzed
Mar 2, 2006
I am an LV fan through and through BUT I went to Coach's site for fun today and came across 2 things I actually like...

Not sure if my store will have them, since I have been in a Coach store 1 time in my life. (lv fan remember)

if anyone has seen these items (either color) PM me as I will most likely forget to check in this forum haha. The jacket comes in black too but I prefer the Khaki color shown and the bag also comes in blue which I will post as well, I would take either color though.

98222_kha_a0_front

70138_bor_a0_front

70138_mid_a0_front

well i havent seen either in person, but i have seen some jackets at the outlets and i thought they were SOOOO nice..and if you dont like it you can always return it to the store

^^lol telling Matt this is like telling marc jacobs the same ;)

Matt, good luck on the search. i would imagine coach has a little more lenient return policy than LV does.

Matt, those bags are hot. I'm an LV lover too but have been lurking here since the release of the latest Coach (Madison) collection. I haven't seen those bags in person but they look hot in pictures. Your LV accessories would look great with the burgundy one. Post pics if you get them!

Hi dear!!! (You lost???) ;) Just playin'!!!

Good luck...I love both of these pieces! I live in Nebraska...(cow town...no Coach store in the state, I don't think!!!) so I really don't know how they look in person!

I've seen similar jackets at the outlets and I love that bag - I have to go online and check that out. Coach has a great return policy so just order what you want - you can easily return it for a full refund as long as you have your receipt - they don't have a time limit on returns.