I have never had this before

abbygirl

O.G.
Oct 22, 2006
I bid, and won an auction for a purse......$153, but the seller was asking for a buy it now of $280....This looks to be her FIRST sell. I literally just won the item 10 minutes ago. I get a message from her that says "IF YOU ARENT GONNA PAY, DONT BID", followed by a feedback on MY ID with a "buyer did not follow through on bid"......I am furious. I sent her a message back and asked WTH??? She said she received a notice from ebay that buyer hadn't paid yet.

I then sent her another message, stating she needs to call ebay and get that comment removed before I pay. I had every intention of paying TODAY.

I understand she MAY be new, but c'mon......this is ridiculous

One the bright side, her comment had to be a positive (even though it was a negative comment) but you can always leave her a negative for being a complete idiot!!

Oh I plan on leaving her a nasty feeedback. She replied to my message and said "don't threaten me (which I DID NOT, just told her I would contact ebay myself) and MOST people pay immediately. She cant even mail the purse out until Wednesday and yet I needed to pay immediately?

I KNOW she wants to relist it because she is losing so much money on it, but there is no way I am letting it go..... :smile:

This is ridiculous. I would just get feedback removed. Depending on how she handles the rest of the transaction and the accuracy of the item description, you can leave appropriate feedback for her.

Isn't it against Ebay rules you cannot leave a negative comment on a buyer on the positive comment?

Yes it against ebay rules. I would just get the comment removed from your feedback. IMO, regardless of who is right and who is wrong, getting into a little "respond to comment" dispute doesn't look good. Sometimes you don't have a choice but in this one, I think you do.

You can get that comment removed, she's not allowed to leave a positive with a negative comment. She's so hostile I'm nervous about what she'll send you, good luck with this one!

You can get that comment removed, she's not allowed to leave a positive with a negative comment. She's so hostile I'm nervous about what she'll send you, good luck with this one!

I believe she was just trying to intimidate me because she was losing alot of money on this purse and hoped to sell it for more.

I will pay for it and see what happens.

she relisted the item after I said I would pay as soon as the comment was removed. I am going to NEG her and add she didnt get the $ she wanted, so she relisted without letting me purchase it

Report her as a non-performing seller.

Unfortunately you can't force her to sell it to you, but you can refuse to cancel the transaction so she still has to pay the fees and leave her neg fb with all 1's.