I have my miroir paps!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :nuts::yahoo: :nuts::yahoo: :nuts: :yahoo: :nuts:

:wlae:

Attached Files:

2. wow congrats misty!!! there gorgeous! glad you got them both hehe!
    how was the event? bet it was really fun ^_^

3. OMG you have twins i love the gold:drool: :drool: :drool:
    i touched the silver one and didn't wanna let it go lol..
    congrats!!!:yahoo:

4. Couldn't decide...lol! Why not both:graucho: !

Congratz!

5. Congrats .. did you see a lot of miroir items there tonight??

6. I saw NONE! :wtf:

Apparently there's no pochettes in yet, and more speedy's coming in next week...but my SA even told me to be discreet when I was trying on/modeling the bags :blink:

7. I know:yes:

I liked the gold better when I was at the store. I got both just in case and now I can't get enough of the silver! I'm officially in :heart: :graucho:

8. You should've came with me!! Rather than waiting across the river coz your bf didn't want to go:cursing: :rolleyes: :P

It was alright, I prefer normal hours (day preferably), it was so busy tonight!

9. Congrats Misty!

10. Love them both! Congrats:smile: Enjoy!!!!!!!!

11. congrats!!

12. Congrats!!! They are both so gorgeous!!

13. i wish i did come with you!! then i could check out your bags, since there so 'hush hush' about it. maybe next time :rolleyes:
    hmm since the pochettes arnt in yet, maybe i should go chat to my SA about them hehe. i wana join the miroir club too :nuts:
    thanks for the info misty!!

14. wow u've got both colors!!! how fantastic....congrats!!!

15. Thanks everyone! I'm so :yahoo:

randomlily you're more than welcome to come with me to pick up my speedy(ies) when they arrive:graucho: I asked my SA and she said that if I wanted she could order some in for me and call me when it arrives? But I don't think there is a huge demand on those, so you should be able to get one without any problems:yes: