I have my first Tano!

arobin

Newly Bag Obsessed
Aug 20, 2008
My grape boogie just arrived and all the girls in my office are freaking over it. One is about to purchase it in raspberry!

What a great ebay deal I got too. Good price & no shipping cost!
I purchased it on wed from CA and here it is on my desk in NJ on friday.

However, I think my next Tano would be a French Nanny instead of a Boogie. I think I like a slightly longer handle maybe? Or maybe it'll be perfect once it breaks in a little. Regardless - YAY!

YAY!!!! How cool that a coworker wants to buy one now! lol!

She is a coach freak and a pink freak. She was highly impressed with the Tanos, especially the price.

She mentioned that instead of buying the Coach bags she wants, she could afford to buy the entire Tano line in raspberry.

And, she probably will.

Yes, let it break in a bit. The handle will soften up and the bag will slouch so that it isn't climbing up into your armpits. Tell your coworker to post pics with your grape when she gets it. I don't think we've had pics of a raspberry boogie here yet!

YAY and CONGRATS!!! She will break in. All Boogies need a little break in time. Put all your stuff in the bag and hang it overnight on a door knob. Doing that every night really helps.

I can't wait to see your pics!!!!!

(And my boss loves my Boogies so much she bought a black one! :yes:)

Yaaay!!! The Grape Boogie is awesome! Isn't so cool to turn other people on to Tano? I have a friend who loves big hobos and is interested. She hasn't taken the plunge yet though....I'm still working on her. :P

She is a coach freak and a pink freak. She was highly impressed with the Tanos, especially the price.

She mentioned that instead of buying the Coach bags she wants, she could afford to buy the entire Tano line in raspberry.

And, she probably will.

Oh!!! I'm the exact same way! Full price Coach :tdown: as far as $$$$ goes... and they're not even "high end" compared to a lot of designer brands, eek! I have found I love Tano just as much and can get more bags for the same price and they make more colors!!!! Also, you get a lot more bag (bigger) for the price of a small Coach! It's very exciting, the raspberry is SO gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

I just got my first TANO boogie today in Blueberry. The smell of leather has taken over my apartment. I also got the apricot chicklit wallet. It matches pretty close to the interior of the blueberry. I was having 2nd thoughts about not ordering the grape, but I think I will get the minilisa in that color. I will post mod pics when "Bella" breaks in (im naming my purses now)...I love tpf for introducing me to different brands I would have never known before :wlae: