I have my Anthra GGH work..and I love it..so does my cat!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG, I am becoming more and more convinced that there are some fantastic Agneau bags out there.....:nuts:
    This leather looks INCREDIBLE!
    And you got more of your longed-for GGH, LOL !
    I agree with Nicole, this looks like 07!
    CONGRATS! :yahoo:

2. Many congrats, the bag is absolutely stunning!

3. sl57 hehehe check out merlin and galet :biggrin:

[​IMG]

4. hahaha ^^^ your cat def matches galet... which is gorgeous as well. i think you need galet now, with SGH!

your anthra is beautiful.... i want an 07 anthra city with GGH now.

5. I am really liking the bluish tones of your anthra. And Merlin looks so suave (and not to mention color coordinated) standing next to it!!:biggrin:

6. sl57 - you HAVE to get a Galet GGH bag now... MUST. TOTALLY. C'mon. Merlin is just calling out for one :amuse:

As I said on the other thread, I LOVE your new Work! The leather looks so thick and smooshy! And the Anthra + GGH combo is a killer. Gorgeous.

7. WOW! Super gorgeous Anthra bag and super cute Galet cat. haha! Congrats. The leather looks amazing. I'm needing this Anthra GGH Combo!

8. fabulous work, enjoy!

9. Love your new bag and the kitty!