I have made my decision. You will be surprised.

Apr 25, 2007
I have decided that I am NOT going to buy any of the pleated satchels at this time. I may end up with one later if they are still around in a few months.. but I have decided that I am going to order a PLATINUM BRIDGIT!!!!!! :yahoo:

I just can't make up my mind which color of pleated satchel I want and Honestly I don't need another bag of that size. I don't have a special bag for going out or special occasions. I am sooooo excited!!! I hope I can order it with overnight shipping because I am in a wedding next Saturday and I would love to take it to the reception!!!

I have been thinking about this bag a LOT and for the same reasons as you. Please lots of pictures when she arrives!

I like the satchel but I'm thinking with my fluffy arms right now she won't fit on my shoulder.

GREAT decision! Can't wait to see her!!!!

You will not be disappointed. I used to stare at the Metallic Bridgit every time I was in Bloomies and finally decided to get her as I had a big credit from another bag I'd returned plus I have a feeling it might sell out very soon. I normally carry huge bags, but I love this little bag and she fits perfectly on my shoulder! Be sure and post pics when you get her (says the person who has not done that herself;)

I have decided that I am NOT going to buy any of the pleated satchels at this time. I may end up with one later if they are still around in a few months.. but I have decided that I am going to order a PLATINUM BRIDGIT!!!!!! :yahoo:

I just can't make up my mind which color of pleated satchel I want and Honestly I don't need another bag of that size. I don't have a special bag for going out or special occasions. I am sooooo excited!!! I hope I can order it with overnight shipping because I am in a wedding next Saturday and I would love to take it to the reception!!!

CONGRATS!!! You'll love it!! This was my EXACT same decision for the same reasons...can't make up my mind on the pleated satchel and don't need another bag of that size!!

Congrats on the Bridgit, you'll love it!
I've come to the same conclusion about the satchel, too. I've been loving it on everyone else, but I know I like a longer strap drop. If I ever see it at the outlets I may pick it up, but for now, I'm adding the teal Bridgit to my list instead!:yahoo:

I really want to order one of those pleated ergo bags too but I really want to see them first.

It's nice to have a great special occasion bag especially in silver (platinum). It will go with everything!