I have looked EVERYWHERE for this bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi-

I do not have a picture but I was wondering if anyone could help me out based on my description. I am looking for a brown leather marc jacobs that has a flat bottom and has a zipper that zips around the top edge of the bag, like a doctors bag. It had two wrapped handles on the top and a gold logo on the outside. The logo looks a lot like the metal logo on the utility bags. It is quite large and spacious and had only one compartment. If I could just figure out the name of the bag I wouldn't feel so much as if my hours of searching were in vain. I saw a girl in my class walk in with this bag friday so I will try and get a picture if I can. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!!

I attached a rough sketch of what I remember it looking like. So that might help..:smile:

Attached Files:

2. looks like the shape could be the new 'roxanne' bag, or the older 'hudson style'. there was also a black bag that came out, a larger counterpart to the 'irina' in a bowler shape...

3. If it had a larger metal plate on the outside, it would probably be a MbyMJ, right? I am not that familar with MbyMJ.

The Seventies Satchels had large plastic plates on the outside, but they were not metal. I am not sure if those were made in black or just very dark indigo.

4. i think it might be a mbmj bag too. i can't for the life of me think of one mj bag that had a utility type logo plate on the front.

5. Might it be this?

[​IMG]

SLIM SLOANE LAPTOP BAG

€265.00

Attached Files:

6. Could it be one of the puffer bags?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. Totally guessing here, but was it like either of these?

Attached Files:

8. ^Good guesses, Spacey! It might be the Jen (??) if it's an MJ collection bag.