I have holes in my French Wallet - is it okay to exchange it?

Waaahhhh..... I went back to the store today and they gave me a repair slip. They took the wallet and said they will call me back. I am VERY DISSAPOINTED and although I'm not a Gucci lover I may just turn to them out of spite!!

:'( Waahhhhhh

That's completely wrong. They will definately exchange it, I feel sure. Looks like they pullled stitches out. Thanks for posting! Damier french purse is sooo gorgeous!

Definitely bring it back to the store. It's defective and they should give you a brand new one. I had to exchange 2 damier french purses before I got one that I was happy with. The clasp on the first one didn't close all the way, so they marked it as defective. The second one had a large gap on the side leather of the coin compartment. I dealt with 2 different stores and I didn't have a problem with either. Good luck.

Waaahhhh..... I went back to the store today and they gave me a repair slip. They took the wallet and said they will call me back. I am VERY DISSAPOINTED and although I'm not a Gucci lover I may just turn to them out of spite!!

:'( Waahhhhhh
what?! they didnt exchange a new piece for you? instead they repair for you? :confused1:

PLEASE TELL LV TO EXCHANGE FOR YOU A NEW PIECE. bcos you bought the wallet less than one month. if i were you and i will make a BIG fuss at LV to make sure they exchange a new piece for me! :cursing:

Hi all - still very upset - day 2 and LV still hasn't called me. I think I will call them later today. I did ask them for an exchange because I told the SA that I don't think that it is something that is repairable. She told me she will talk to her manager. She comes back and said that they will send it to repairs and they will call me 'soon'. I don't know when soon is but I was saying to myself - I'll give them 24 hrs, if not I will definately think twice about buying more LV! Bad customer service! I get better service at Crazy Clarks (discount warehouse in Australia - everything is dirt cheap!). :'(

Absolutely disappointed.

What can I say to sound convincing that I need an exchange? They didn't look like they wanted to exchange one for me - and given my luck they probably won't call me. I even took prints of the photos I posted on here for you guys. Still... :'(

Worst experience! I feel like I am at fault or something - I feel absolutely horrible. Because that's kinda the vibe I got - it was my fault? Like I would do that to my wallet!?

What can I say to sound convincing that I need an exchange? They didn't look like they wanted to exchange one for me - and given my luck they probably won't call me. I even took prints of the photos I posted on here for you guys. Still... :'(

Worst experience! I feel like I am at fault or something - I feel absolutely horrible. Because that's kinda the vibe I got - it was my fault? Like I would do that to my wallet!?
whenever i wanted to do an exchange and the LV SA would willingly to exchange for me. :tup: there was a time i exchanged TWICE. no problem at all. the LV SA even took out 2-3 pieces for me to choose. :yahoo:

therefore, i'm very pleased with LV service. :heart:

Hi all - still very upset - day 2 and LV still hasn't called me. I think I will call them later today. I did ask them for an exchange because I told the SA that I don't think that it is something that is repairable. She told me she will talk to her manager. She comes back and said that they will send it to repairs and they will call me 'soon'. I don't know when soon is but I was saying to myself - I'll give them 24 hrs, if not I will definately think twice about buying more LV! Bad customer service! I get better service at Crazy Clarks (discount warehouse in Australia - everything is dirt cheap!). :'(

Absolutely disappointed.
you should look for and speak to the LV store manager on the spot. do not wait for them to call you back bcos usually they may forget to do so. once you meet the store manager then tell him/her that you INSIST to do an exchange on the spot. tell him/her that you can never accept such flaws bcos for the price you paid (it isnt CHEAP!). if he/she still refuses to exchange for you then make a BIG FUSS in the store! let the rest of the customers in the LV store to know about their service. i wont give them face, manz! :cursing: