I have holes in my French Wallet - is it okay to exchange it?

puccaandgarufan

puccaandgarufan
Sep 15, 2007
Help! I have this not-straight line of holes that are visible on my Damier Ebony French purse. It's near the clasp thing. I just saw them just then - I didn't do it! It looks like stitching holes!

I only got this wallet a few weeks ago. Would LV allow me to exchange it? Would they consider it a manufacturing flaw? The wallet (besides that flaw) is in perfect condition!

Help please! Thank you all in advance!

HI there!

Thank you everyone - I will go back to LV on Saturday. I really hope they will exchange it for me because it annoys me so much I've stopped using it although I love it!

kimalee, here are a couple pics of the holes. THey are approx. 5.5cm+ of them... :crybaby:

Attachments

• DSC06425.JPG
    DSC06425.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 189
  • DSC06427.JPG
    DSC06427.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 158
I'm glad you're going to the boutique, much better than phoning. Try to find the same SA when you're there. I can't imagine there would be a problem. It's just a reminder to all of us to examine the product before it's packaged.
Best of luck!:smile:

HI there!

Thank you everyone - I will go back to LV on Saturday. I really hope they will exchange it for me because it annoys me so much I've stopped using it although I love it!

kimalee, here are a couple pics of the holes. THey are approx. 5.5cm+ of them... :crybaby:
opps! that's terrible. you definitely have to bring back to LV store and ask them. insist for an exchange. i wont accept such flaw. :tdown:

Yes, I think it would be hard to describe the flaw over the phone! :smile: I hope there will be no problems. WOuld I need to bring the box and dustbag with me? or should I just bring the wallet + receipt?

Yes! Examine them before you take them home! Learn from my mistake!

opps! that's terrible. you definitely have to bring back to LV store and ask them. insist for an exchange. i wont accept such flaw. :tdown:

Thank you! I'm so glad you feel the same way I can't accept it either! i've tried, but can't! It annoys the beejeebers out of me!

Yes, I think it would be hard to describe the flaw over the phone! :smile: I hope there will be no problems. WOuld I need to bring the box and dustbag with me? or should I just bring the wallet + receipt?

Yes! Examine them before you take them home! Learn from my mistake!

Thank you! I'm so glad you feel the same way I can't accept it either! i've tried, but can't! It annoys the beejeebers out of me!
bring everything to the store. most importantly is the invoice! :smile:

sometimes, i also tried to accept the flaws but i just cant force myself to accept! i definitely need to do an exchange otherwise i cant sleep! :wlae:

bring everything to the store. most importantly is the invoice! :smile:

sometimes, i also tried to accept the flaws but i just cant force myself to accept! i definitely need to do an exchange otherwise i cant sleep! :wlae:

LV Bags Lover, thank you! I will bring everything. THanks for letting me know...

I know how you feel! If I don't exchange this i don't think I will be able to sleep either!

Has anyone else had these kind of holes in their wallets or bags? Just curious... :smile:

Wow, that is a flaw I wouldn't accept either.

I'm sure they'd let you exchange it since it's not something that is reparable or something you could have done yourself to the wallet.

LV Bags Lover, thank you! I will bring everything. THanks for letting me know...

I know how you feel! If I don't exchange this i don't think I will be able to sleep either!

Has anyone else had these kind of holes in their wallets or bags? Just curious... :smile:
since you bought it just a few weeks ago then they should be able to exchange for you. you're allowed to exchange within one month (stated below the invoice). good luck! :tup: