I have had breast implant in regen plastic surgery

snssns201

Feb 15, 2017
hello guys :smile:
I just started read purse forum from last week, but I already have experienced breast surgery in 2015.
Actually, I just know this forum, and now really excited to read forum because most of them have experienced or want to surgery like me haha.

Because I also have experienced surgery in Korea, in my case I have surgery in Regen which is located in gangnam station, I want to share my breast surgery in regen.

I decided surgery in regen because I watched some korean program, and I think I want to consult in regen. and after consultation, I think I can trust doctor well. consultation is very detail and profesional I felt.

And now, its already 2 years goes by, and I feel still ok with my "new" breast :heart:
maybe I attach my photo before I leave.

sblm.PNG before surgery :sad:

2bln.PNG after 2 month

skrg.PNG recently

I am actually really satisfied the result because it has no matter until now.

And I have the schedule to go to korea again for trip and surgery again. I want to do fatgraft in this time maybe, but consultation first. I will consult in regen because I want to check my breast first. But not only regen and now I am searching for the doctor who famous for fatgraft. If anyone have experienced fatgraft, please give the information. thank you for reading.. :smile:

Looks nice! May I know what type of implant you had and what size? And also the price?
I'm considering fat grafting too, but I heard it doesn't last permanently.....

I use Allergan tear-drop implant 295 cc. Actually doctor recommended 320 cc, but I want to nature result, not too much hehe. Price is about 13000 usd because I want to surgery from head doctor.. I thought its too expensive so, but now it’s ok because result is ok..

Is that better to filler or implant than fatgraft first?

Reactions: Baconiser
very good result.. thank you for sharing.
Who is your doctor? Actually I am going to go to Regen for rhino consultation.
If you know the best doctor for rhino in Regen, please recommend for me. thank youu

If you know the best doctor for rhino in Regen, please recommend for me. thank youu

My doctor is dr Kim woojung. He is really good for breast surgery I think, and maybe he also can do rhino.
Regen have many doctors for rhino, maybe you can choose after searching information about doctor's style.
When do you go to Korea? I am going to regen too for checking my breast and consultation again on March.
Good luck for your surgery and please share your surgery story too after you consultation in regen and other hospitals.

My doctor is dr Kim woojung. He is really good for breast surgery I think, and maybe he also can do rhino.
Regen have many doctors for rhino, maybe you can choose after searching information about doctor's style.
When do you go to Korea? I am going to regen too for checking my breast and consultation again on March.
Good luck for your surgery and please share your surgery story too after you consultation in regen and other hospitals.

I am going to Korea next week and I will stay until March for recovering. Thank you for information. It's my first time to go to Korea and plastic surgery, so I am very nervous. I will share my review later.

amazing!! is there any feeling of irritation after surgery???? like implant feeling in your body... I don't know..
anyway.. thank you for sharing your experience :smile:

I don't feel any implant feeling actually. I just feel that my breast become bigger and could not adjust with the feeling firstly, but after that no feeling of irritation until now.

It transpired that he is good for rhino too lol I read again and become to want to breast augmentation too..