I Have Finally Found a Birkin with a Shoulder Strap and It is the ...

Dear Ms. HB:

CONGRAT BIG TIME!!! I too a Lindy LOVER!!!

Does it have to be 34?! Why?! I found 30 to be big enough. What hardware do you like, PH or GH?!

CONGRAT!!!

I don't know which size. I'll get to try on both sizes this Thursday, as my friend has a 30 and I think the boutique has a 34. Do they come in any other sizes? I am so happy to have found the bag i've been looking for - right under my nose so to speak. I had just never looked at the lindy closely enough before. IMO a birkin with a shoulder strap and outside pockets. My dil will so steal this the second I get it home.

either color hardware works for me. i have a feeling i'll get both eventually. I'm sold!

I have the black 34 and havent put it down since i got it more than a month ago. It's extremely practical and chic when hand-held. I chose the 34 because I like my bags with a bit more slouch to it. Good luck with the search !

Hummingbird - hooray for you - I LOVE LINDY !!!! :yahoo:

I find 30 plenty big enough and usually carry a 30 Birkin if that helps. It's so roomy inside you can fit all the daily essentials and a few travel bits 'n pieces - small umbrella, camera, video camera, water bottle as well.

Probably clemence for everyday use though I *heart* swift in this squishy little bag :love:

Can't wait to know what you think come Thursday!

I don't know which size. I'll get to try on both sizes this Thursday, as my friend has a 30 and I think the boutique has a 34. Do they come in any other sizes? I am so happy to have found the bag i've been looking for - right under my nose so to speak. I had just never looked at the lindy closely enough before. IMO a birkin with a shoulder strap and outside pockets. My dil will so steal this the second I get it home.

either color hardware works for me. i have a feeling i'll get both eventually. I'm sold!

I will bring my 34 on thursday too. :yes:

I have this bag in 30 and just love it. Good luck finding yours soon. Lindy comes in bigger sizes (SS08) but more for travel. I think 30 or 34 is sufficient.