I have finally designed and Completed.........

1. my first garmet. I am really new at fashion design and am self taguht. Ive been up for the past 7 hours and have had 4 cups of coffee, any advice would be pleasent, but make sure its good or i will be forced to have a mental break down.:yahoo:

dress1.jpg dress6.jpg dress4.jpg
  2. Love the Back, maybe in a year or so we will see you in Project Runway 4. Don't forget us

3. lol im only 15 but thank you

4. well then Project Runway 6 or 7

5. Hahaha

6. i love it! i like the neutral with the BANG! of black. very sophisticated and classy-a great place to start! congrats and keep up the awesome work! you're quite creative :smile:

7. This looks very good! You are on your way!

8. that looks good, you're talented! :yes:

9. you've got some talent there!!! keep it up!!!

10. Very nice the stress was worth it!

11. I am an old lady handbag and fashion designer and have been at this "forever" if you need some tips, or advice on books to help you, don't hesitate to let me know. I admire the fact that you want to do this so badly! I KNOW how that feels, and even though I am turning 40 this year, I still find myself awake at night, working and creating, and loving every minute of it! Let me know how I can help.

12. :tender: :flowers:
    sorry, quoting myself here! It appears, in your sketch, that you want to achieve an A-line effect, am I right? If you PM me, I will send you some patternmaking instructions to achieve your dress, with pleasure:yes: but, your draping looks good! You got it going on there girl!

13. Ooh, I love the back! :yes:

14. Very cute, it looks like a dress that is very chic and one would see at a red carpet event. Love the contrast with the black. Good luck, you have talent and I am sure we will see many other designs from you.
    I really love it.

15. congrats on your first design! What an accomplishment! I too love to tinker with my sewing machine once in a while -- its such a great feeling to complete something!! Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice