I have felt the urge and now I am officially a fan of Balenciaga!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These are GORGEOUS purses so I am officially saving saving saving money now :biggrin: Might take until Christmas but I will afford one at some point this year :yahoo:

the dark blue one - omg...

But what sizes are best?

2. Hi !! congrats ;)
    My favorite is the City (looks good with all clothes, casual or not). I think City is a good choices to start, it's a classic balenciaga ;)

3. welcome to the addiction :graucho:

4. :welcome2:

5. Welcome to the addiction my fellow Norwegian! Once you get your first Bal you will probably think about what the second purchase will be:graucho:

6. Starting the obsession... good luck!! :welcome2:
    I think you can begin with a city or a first, 2 evergreen!

7. I prefer the city & the work.. really just variations of each other ! :P

8. Fun! Your first Bal is always the best!

9. Depends what you carry. I think a city or a first. :smile:

10. Hey! More Norwegians! Welcome! :biggrin:

11. Yippee a new bbag fan - get ready for the obsession to begin! I agree with the city suggestion, or maybe even a day. Then you get to decide on color & hardware - that's what's great about bals - so many fun options!

12. Welcome to the Dark Side.

Start with a City. Actually, it won't really matter. You'll be getting more. :graucho:

13. Welcome and congrats for finding Balenciaga!

There is no turning back now!!!!:P