I have fallen in love

AwesomeJones

May 23, 2007
So I won this bag on ebay and then I starting getting worried that I wouldn't like it. Yesterday it arrived and I have declared that it will likely be the bag I use the most! Too awesome for words! I absolutely love the color, seriously words cannot describe. However, I would really like to buy a bag from coach that didn't require Jesus cleaning. When I say Jesus cleaning I mean a bag that doesn't have prayer as the only method of cleaning available. Honestly those care cards should just start saying, we hope you enjoy your new handbag, get right with God! Love, Coach.

Attachments

• new bag 001.jpg
    new bag 001.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 46
  • new bag 002.jpg
    new bag 002.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 37
  • new bag 003.jpg
    new bag 003.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 40
I love that thing! It's got the look of a satchel but the straps are long enough to go on your shoulder and stay which is apparently an issue for me. Straps don't like to stay on my shoulder at all!

However, I would really like to buy a bag from coach that didn't require Jesus cleaning. When I say Jesus cleaning I mean a bag that doesn't have prayer as the only method of cleaning available. Honestly those care cards should just start saying, we hope you enjoy your new handbag, get right with God! Love, Coach.

:roflmfao:

Great new bag! I love the red.

So I won this bag on ebay and then I starting getting worried that I wouldn't like it. Yesterday it arrived and I have declared that it will likely be the bag I use the most! Too awesome for words! I absolutely love the color, seriously words cannot describe. However, I would really like to buy a bag from coach that didn't require Jesus cleaning. When I say Jesus cleaning I mean a bag that doesn't have prayer as the only method of cleaning available. Honestly those care cards should just start saying, we hope you enjoy your new handbag, get right with God! Love, Coach.

Nice bag, love the color! Your post made me rofl! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

However, I would really like to buy a bag from coach that didn't require Jesus cleaning. When I say Jesus cleaning I mean a bag that doesn't have prayer as the only method of cleaning available. Honestly those care cards should just start saying, we hope you enjoy your new handbag, get right with God! Love, Coach.

:roflmfao:

Holy smokes, that cracked me up!!!
Glad you like your new bag, it's beautiful!