i have ebay coupons!

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
London UK
Oh man I just tried the code and it does not work with my paypal account - why cant I get the discount I dont get it :sad:... Anyone know how I can get it to work for me.

with.the.band

Mar 17, 2006
For the Aussies: CPPEBAY03 gets you $5 AUD off the total payment. I think it might work for US/European buyers as well. It works to about $3.90 US, not much but still something if anyone needs it. :smile:

witlessz

Jan 22, 2006
Enter C-MARCH2006CAT

It works for me $25.00 off (or 10%, whichever is less) ... I did get the same coupon in my email so maybe it works only for those that have been 'invited'?

witlessz

Jan 22, 2006
zacorey said:
Yes -I used the !0% and saved $25.00- I just read the fineprint under the coupons and it said the seller must accept!!!

Kimmy- read the fineprint and let me know what you think! I can't believe the coupon would cost the seller! I thought the discount would be taken care of through ebay!!!
Some key points in the fine print:

1. Offer valid only when you pay with, and seller accepts, Paypal. => which means as long as transaction is paid with Paypal, it doesn't mean that seller has to accept the coupon.

2. Open only to U.S. residents of 18 years or older. => so if it doesn't work for you...you are either a so called 'alien' by US CIS immigration department or more likely....you are under 18? :amuse:

maxmara

O.G.
Dec 17, 2005
I just bought something so I can use the coupon and it's not working for me. How annoying.. It kept saying it won't work for this transaction:sad2:

theITbag

O.G.
Feb 23, 2006
US
did you enter it at the paypal part? are you in the US? are you using all caps? this is the code: C-MARCH2006CAT

maxmara

O.G.
Dec 17, 2005
trufflesbang said:
did you enter it at the paypal part? are you in the US? are you using all caps? this is the code: C-MARCH2006CAT
Yes, I am from us and the seller takes paypal.
I even pasted the code on the paypal. I will call paypal to find out what the problem is.. paypal can be so annoying at times:wacko: