I have developed a love for Marc Jacobs bags.

naturale

Mar 6, 2006
I saw this bag on Oprah after the show when she had Marc jacobs on her show and I have fallen in love with it. I was going to get the chloe as graduation present, but I think I rather this one.

Oprah gave one away on her show.

NMV4982_ap.jpg

xochrissie said:
I have it in pomegranate. It's a surprisely heavy bag.

Me too! I have it in non-quilted calf leather in Pomegranate! Fell in love w/it when it first popped up on Elux last year. I take it out of its dustbag every so often and wear it. It's a great pick-me-up! I must admit, it is heavy as many MJ bags are due to the hardware.

bella1 said:
Me too! I have it in non-quilted calf leather in Pomegranate! Fell in love w/it when it first popped up on Elux last year. I take it out of its dustbag every so often and wear it. It's a great pick-me-up! I must admit, it is heavy as many MJ bags are due to the hardware.

LOL~~ actually not last year, the year before last year. Oh how time flies~~~ It just occured to me we're already well into '06! :wacko:

I think the MJ bags are very up and coming this year! I just got a bowler, myself. I love the stam, but I think it might be a little oversized for smaller women.

That bag is beautiful! You won't regret getting it. MJ bags are not only pretty to look at, but super durable and practical as well. I have a black Sophia and it is my everyday go-to bag. I love it!!!

I just purchased that bag in black. I get so many compliments on it. You will love it. I agree with all the rest that it is very heavy. I have a scale at work and just for kicks I weighed it with my things in it, ie (wallet, phone, small amount of cosmetics, phone book) It weighed
8 1/2 pounds. I was shocked. But it is worth it. Just think of all the muscle you will build. Hee Hee.