I have decided to take the Perfo Plunge!

?

What Perfo Should I do?

1. Mono Speedy w. Perfo Cles

2. Perfo Pochette w/ matching Perfo cles

3. Go for the Gold: Perfo Speedy!

4. Keep the Damier Speedy and just get a perfo cles

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. But in order to do so, I must exchange my Damier Speedy. I love the bag, but I'm starting to think that I can buy it later and get the perfo now, before it runs out. Also, I am starting to rethink the whole mono speedy thing (I blame it on bagsnbags). Since I don't want to bite into my Damier Azur/MC Speedy or Noe fund, I will have to exchange my bday gift (tomorrow is the last day that I am able to exchange):

Here are my options:

Mono Speedy & Perfo cles

Perfo Pochette w/ matching Perfo cles

Perfo Speedy (and I will def. have to wait longer to buy the damier azur)

Keep the damier speedy and just buy a perfo cles

What would you do?:confused1:

2. MMm...I'll exchange for the Perfo Speedy:yes: . My local LV only has one Green left.....get it before it's gone....forever:sweatdrop:

3. I have a perfo speedy & damier speedy and have yet to use the perfo one. I vote for keep the damier and get a perfo cles. I love my damier speedy:heart:

4. I would keep the damier and buy the perfo cles..

5. Keep the Damier. I'm not a big fan of the Perfo Speedy, but the smaller items from this line are pretty cute.

6. i agree..Keep the Damier and get a small item from the perfo line!!! I got my damier speedy 25 as a bday gift too, and i love it to death!!!!

7. i got both speedy and find that i use my damier speedy way more often than the perfo..
    i somehow afraid to see my perfo handles turn into darker patina, silly me :Push:
    i bought it months ago when it just released here in Australia and i only carried it less than 5x

my advise would be keep ur damier speedy because u would wear it more often :P

8. i think you'll get more use out of the Damier Speedy, just because it'll go with everything and is an all-weather bag. besides, the Perfo Speedy looks like a pet carrier with all the perforations :yucky:

9. I have the Mono Speedy 30 and the fuchsia cles attached to it and really love the way iot looks! I voted Mono Speedy and cles :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice