I have cute reveal :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been lurking the forum a lot, made lots of purchases, but never did a reveal...

I feel the urge to do a reveal now because of the story that went behind the items...

One item is a LV and the other 2 is not a LV but I just feel it makes no sense doing the reveal in separate forums bc of the stories behind them...

What do you guys think? Should I do the reveal separately or do it all in the LV forum since the first item is a LV :smile:

2. Show them all here!!! let's seeeeeee... ;)

We do luv pictures here hehehe

3. Show them all. And let's hear the story!

4. show show show

5. show!!!!

6. It's up to you, you can reveal in here, in our Handbags Forum or one of each, each reveal in their proper forum :yes:

7. okkk, I'll reveal it here!! hehe...one sec let me upload the pics :smile:

8. cant wait to see

9. Show them all here! I can't wait to see what you got :graucho:

10. Can't wait to see them all!

11. I'm so sorry I was about to upload but I got a phone call haha...promise2, I'll be back in a few minutes :smile:

12. :couch:

:popcorn:

13. I'm ready :popcorn:

14. I'm ready! Hurry!! jk :P well not really;)

15. Ok i took all the pics already on my blackberry...so slow uploading to comp haha...thanks for your patience! :smile: