I have cash to spend, but what should it be on??

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
SO i have about 600 bucks, that i am dedicated to LV acessories. I dont need a new bag...(i know did i just say that? haha) becaus ei just bought my Noe a couple weeks ago and honestly now that i started school again the only place i visit are classes and the library!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOO tell me, what would YOU buy? I could probably get another couple hundred if needed...but i would like to stay at about 600 because i just have to get that tiffanys book mark and keychain and a credit card holder from chanel hehe! My mom is coming here in June so ill be able to buy more expensive goodies then (wohoo for a school tote!!)

BUT WHAT NOW??? I have a gucci planner that i adore, and a wallet thats perfect for my needs...im not big on necklaces, but love braclets! I was thinking the pochette but i have a similar one like that but its by gucci....

AHHH HELP! i want to buy something, but i just dont know what :'( arhhhhh dont u just hate that?!?!

btw again my mom said absolutly NO handbags!!! :crybaby:

HELP!!! btw its my bday today so be nice to me ;) haha :smile: thankssssssssssss again!

happy B day! suggestions:

sunglasses
wallets
inclusions
bijoux fantasies
shoes
scarves
belts
RTW: I LOVE the silver one piece swimsuit (as seen on Kim Kardashian) and it's only 450$, however what really bothers me is its symmetry....cuz it's really off....

PS: i like the way you write, it's really cute lol :P

thanks guys,..u guys are so sweet! :smile:

I love the idea of a scarf for my noe...but i already have the LVoe one...are there cute new ones out there??? i was thinking of being REALLY crazy funky and putting a multicolor scarf in the monogram noe and getting the matching mini mini mini baby speedy (i can pass that off as an accessory not a purs hahaha)...both of them in the white monogram?!?

I think it would look really crazy funky...but some people think its over kill

butttt i think its fun!!! what do u guys think? i just think itll make my noe POP!

happy B day! suggestions:

sunglasses
wallets
inclusions
bijoux fantasies
shoes
scarves
belts
RTW: I LOVE the silver one piece swimsuit (as seen on Kim Kardashian) and it's only 450$, however what really bothers me is its symmetry....cuz it's really off....

PS: i like the way you write, it's really cute lol :P

^Great list, Ceciia!:flowers:

A scarf for your Noe would definitely be nice!

Happy bday!
How about inclusion stuff like the little Speedy key rings or a ring or bracelet?
Vernis cles?
LVOE phone charm
pastilles charm bracelet (I want that!)

Happy bday!
How about inclusion stuff like the little Speedy key rings or a ring or bracelet?
Vernis cles?
LVOE phone charm
pastilles charm bracelet (I want that!)

ohhhhhhhhhhh can you wear the pastilles as a charm braclet?? thats the one thats called the bag charm right??? CAN U WEAR it as one???

OH WOW OH WOW!! maybe ill get that then and the mini speedy (should i get the mongram or the MC??) hmmm im getting excited guys!