I have boogie fevah. . .grape boogie fevah!

baghag411

~ Michelle ~
O.G.
May 29, 2008
Hi Ladies! After what seemed like ETERNITY, my friendly UPS man delivered me some Grape goodness today!! I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but I :heart: this bag! I can't believe how perfect the color is and how lightweight it is! This may be my first Boogie, but definitely won't be my last. . . Here we go!

P1010731.jpg

P1010730.jpg

Gorgeous orange lining with new Tano tag. . .
P1010735.jpg

P1010734.jpg

Up close and personal . . .

P1010736.jpg

It's kitty approved!

P1010733.jpg

Lastly, my DD modeling. . .
P1010738.jpg

I hope you enjoyed my reveal. . . It really photographs black but it's such a beautiful deep purple color.

I know huh! :P I'm keeping her in another room, you know, introducting her slowly! I was walking with her today at the post office and thinking. . ."man, my Nikkis are really heavy!" LOL!

Isn't grape AWESOME!?!?!? Looks terrific on you and I love that it's kitty approved lol! Snowy was probably wondering why she (he?) wasn't allowed to just crawl inside and hang out! lol

Oh she beautiful Haggers! :tup: I love how you said it photographs black, because that is exactly why I bought one. I use it in place of a basic black bag when I want to give my outfit a little punch! :yes:

It kinda reminds me of a color black cherry. . . you know it looks black with a hint of red, kind of the same thing. I thought I would want one in black too, but I agree with you, I think this will work out nicely as my "black" bag.

Oh she beautiful Haggers! :tup: I love how you said it photographs black, because that is exactly why I bought one. I use it in place of a basic black bag when I want to give my outfit a little punch! :yes:

Snowy (she) LOVES purse paper. Every time I get a new purse, that cat is all over it. . . I'm sure she was quite disappointed that I left the paper and box at work. :sad:

Isn't grape AWESOME!?!?!? Looks terrific on you and I love that it's kitty approved lol! Snowy was probably wondering why she (he?) wasn't allowed to just crawl inside and hang out! lol

I got a Raspberry Boogie. . .I love the Glitterati too. My SIL has one in Grape. I love the belting of the Boogie or otherwise I would have gotten this bag.