I have been waiting FedEx guy all day and guess who is coming at 3 PM ??!!

Cracker, couturefemme, Marie83, Mintpearl, Blueeyez259, and Debsmith : Thank you so much guys....

Cracker, the Violet City is the number one fave now, the leather just sooo distressed evenly and so nice. I personally love the Violet over the Jaune too.

beautiful!!! :heart: the leather on your city is so smooshy and i must say that i am drooling over your Greige twiggy :drool: such a gorgeous family you have!!

Marie83, I have the Twiggy about a year now and the leather on that bag is really beautiful and I just found that color and style much more comfortable (before I bought the Violet of course) for daily basis :tup:

Woohoo!!! What a way to start your weekend with 2 new gorgeous bags!! :nuts:
Sorry I missed the big reveal, but I'm just loving them both!! They are so pretty! :heart: Congrats!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Oh my LANDS! Those are some GORGEOUS bags! I'm totally drooling over the leather on those! :drool: Congrats...and I am LOVING your family! You've got an amazing collection too...what a GREAT range of colors!

Wow, thanks for the show...the suspense was driving me nuts:nuts:
I love the colors and the "family photos".
I just got a Violet City, but the tassles are super skinny and flat, yours look thicker right? Most of the violets I have seen have the skinny tassles.
Enjoy them!